Stay tuned for information concerning your time at Husson!Send in your questions! Submit
1)Acadia national park was amazing. I can’t really describe it however I enjoyed and liked every part of the Park. My favorite part was the thunder hole the view of the ocean as well as the sound of the waves. The sand beach was lovely. The water was fresh felt great once you were in it. the view while you in the sand of the ocean was just amazing. It was my first to be at this park and I don’t regret going it was a great adventure.
2) My emotional toward this group is just happiness,joy and feel like i am home. This group is amazing they are like my family they have really helped me during this transition moment of not being home. Today it was also great opportunity to speak to some of the people in the group that I have not got time to speak with yet. I am blessed to be part of this team and proud of the hard work of team work we have done.
- Please answer the following questions and be sure to WRITE YOUR NAME. Each answer must be at least 4-5 sentences. Please include photos, if you have them, as part of your response. If you have a photo, please include it here.
- 1. Describe your favorite part of our trip to Acadia National Park?
- 2. Describe your emotional reactions to being part of the group?
- 1. Once you are on this blog, click the "submit" button. (It's red and is the second line under EAGLEWeek at the top of the screen)
- 2. Complete the form for the submission. Include photos as necessary.
- 3. SIGN YOUR NAME.
- 4. Celebrate! Your assignment is completed!
- 5. Now go relax! We will see you in the morning : )
EAGLEWeek starts TOMORROW!
I’m wicked excited!!!
Oh, and I get to meet my first EAGLEWeeker today!
I can’t wait to meet you all!
Anonymous asked: If we have been getting emails about Eagleweek it's a sure thing that we were accepted to go right?
Yes, only the people that were registered have been receiving emails. If you would like me to check, just send me your name and I will confirm :)
We will be going to Acadia National Park where we will be walking, exploring, and maybe even doing a bit of hiking. We will also be going the MaineBound Challenge Course at UMaine. You will need appropriate footwear for these activities. Flip flops and sandals are NOT appropriate. Rocks and paths at Acadia can often be slippery, so bring shoes that have a good tread on them.
While flip flops and sandals are NOT appropriate for the outings, you definitely should have some while you stay in the dorms. You will be using communal bathrooms and a bunch of other common areas. I can assure you, as a third-year student pharmacist, that you do NOT want to be showering barefoot in the same place that a bunch of other people do their hygienic business. You just don’t. Really. So always have shower shoes and don’t walk around barefoot on campus.
I received a question earlier today asking when you should be receiving updates and information regarding the program. You should have already received some. I know I have personally sent out a few updates and I’ve called a bunch of you at home to figure out some registration issues that popped up.
If you have not received any emails or information from Husson regarding EAGLEWeek, check your spam folders and let me know. I used the contact information that you provided to Husson.
Just to try and keep everybody on the same page I also try to post the updates on this blog. That way in case you miss something it should be readily accessible here. I cannot guarantee that everything will be posted, here, though as there are quite a few other people working on this program as well.
Again, if you have any questions or concerns, or even interesting stories you’d like to share, please feel free to do so. I, along with all of my coworkers, are here to help ensure your success. To do that we need your help and your feedback.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks!
Anonymous asked: Will we have time to do our own things? Like say go to the gym or go to the mall?
The schedule will be pretty full. Our days typically start at 8:30am and often don’t end until 9:30pm. There will be some breaks in the middle, but nothing really long enough to go out.
Because we are supremely awesome and want to make sure you have a great experience, we have some shopping trips built into the schedule. The day you arrive, on August 25th, we will be taking you to Target where you will receive some discounts on what you purchase. We are also working on a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond and there is a chunk of time where we can get you to the Bangor Mall.
I hope this helps!